SEO Expert with Google Analytics & Adwords Certified

My name is Ravindra Reddy B professional name is SEO Ravindra and I am Google Analytics Certified Individual, Google Adwords certified professional.

I am postgraduate in MCA from Andhra Loyola College. I deal with SEO and online marketing/digital marketing from past 6 years.

Now I am working as an Senior Digital Marketing Lead at reputed travel company.I have been in the field for nearly 6 years, and have been loving every minute of it. I have gaining extensive knowledge in Search Engine Optimization(SEO),Pay per Click (PPC), Social Media Optimization (SMO), WordPress, Affiliate Marketing and Web 2.0 technologies.

During this time I am doing many researches on web performance and understanding how things works in the internet day to day process. I can follow regularly search engine algorithms & I’ll go along with that updates.

I enjoy Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media marketing and website analytics, these all are my primary areas of interest and I am working hard to make it my area of expertise.

I can expertise in Competitor analysis, Keyword Analysis, Display Advertising,Website & Landing Page Development,Testing & Conversion Optimization, Affiliate Marketing, Mobile Marketing,Lead Generation and Email Marketing

I have well experienced in Google Analytics to track the visitors/leads.

I have good experience in Google Webmaster Tools to monitor and improve website’s search engine ranking results.

Comments :

1
WelderReview.com said...
on 


Hello,

we provide affordable and result-oriented SEO services, please give a chance to serve you.


Thanks
Admin: E07.net

Post a Comment